Infographic: Checklist For Effectively Engaging Your LinkedIn Network
Posted in Social Media on November 01, 2012 by Brittany Aller
LinkedIn is often overlooked as a great online sales and networking opportunity for hoteliers. In a recent blog post, I outlined how to begin using LinkedIn as a sales tool. Now that you are aware of several lead generation techniques afforded by this social network, it’s essential to build engagement and enforce your new strategy. But how? For your convenience, I have created a checklist in the form of an infographic that will help hotel professionals effectively utilize LinkedIn and engaging target audiences. Make sure to save this on your desktop, email it to your sales staff or post it on the cork board in your office. Some of these overarching tactics will also be of value to your hotel’s other social media strategies. Now get out a pen, start checking...and selling!
Latest and Popular
- I’m an Independent Hotelier – Should I Upgrade to a TripAdvisor Business Listing to Take Advantage of the New TripAdvisor Connect?
- Hotel SEO FAQ #1: What is the best name for my hotel?
- Hotel Website FAQ #1: Should our hotel website be built on a proprietary CMS or an open source CMS?
- Has Facebook's Integration Of The Hashtag Been An #EpicFail?
- 4 Creepy Google Tools That Can Benefit Your Hotel