Infographic: Checklist For Effectively Engaging Your LinkedIn Network
Posted in Social Media on November 01, 2012 by Brittany Aller
LinkedIn is often overlooked as a great online sales and networking opportunity for hoteliers. In a recent blog post, I outlined how to begin using LinkedIn as a sales tool. Now that you are aware of several lead generation techniques afforded by this social network, it’s essential to build engagement and enforce your new strategy. But how? For your convenience, I have created a checklist in the form of an infographic that will help hotel professionals effectively utilize LinkedIn and engaging target audiences. Make sure to save this on your desktop, email it to your sales staff or post it on the cork board in your office. Some of these overarching tactics will also be of value to your hotel’s other social media strategies. Now get out a pen, start checking...and selling!
Latest and Popular
- Will The Google Doorway Page Update Penalize My Independent Hotel Website And My Brand?
- What I’ve Learned While Working At Blue Magnet
- Choose Your Own Adventure: How to Fix A Hotel's Google+ Business Listing
- The 3 Keys to Your Kingdom: Hotel Marketing in 2015
- Creative Ways to Market Your Hotel During the Holidays