We're Looking For...
Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have 1-2 years' experience in Internet Marketing? Are you an excellent communicator?
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Prepared to wield phenomenal cosmic powers with the click of a mouse as a Digital Marketing Coordinator on the Blue Magnet team?
Dominate the front page of Google with your killer content as Blue Magnet's next upcoming SEO manager!
Paid Media Manager (PPC / SEM)
The Paid Media Manager position is accountable for upholding our company’s SEM standards and generating business for our hospitality clients through the configuration and management of individual client PPC advertising campaigns and initiatives.
Social Media Manager
Do you speak in Tweets? Do you consider Facebook your favorite book? Have you wallpapered your home in the style of your Pinterest board? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, prepare to don the crown of social media puppet master and tug on the digital strings of the web as a Social Media Manager at Blue Magnet Interactive.
Digital Marketing Internship
An internship at Blue Magnet gives you the rare, hands-on experience with digital marketing tools and techniques that help companies succeed online.
Work Hard, Play Hard: Benefits & Perks
Interested in becoming a Blue Magneeter? Here are 13 reasons you’ll love being a part of the team:
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company in the hospitality industry.
- Learn from a dynamic, fun, intelligent, and passionate team.
- Medical and dental insurance with 100% employer premium coverage; vision insurance with partial premium coverage.
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching.
- CTA/RTA pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Vacation, sick, and, holiday paid time off (yes, our office is even closed on President’s Day).
- Work-from-home flex days (there’s nothing quite like getting work done on your laptop while catching some rays from a rooftop or patio on a sunny Chicago summer day)
- Free personal day off for your birthday! We don’t think you should have to work on the day you celebrate your awesomeness (Limit: one birthday per year).
- Opportunities to learn from experts within the hospitality and digital marketing industry at national conferences.
- Centrally located in the Loop near every El line (the Skokie Swift doesn’t count).
- Casual dress code (we live every day like it’s casual Friday).
- Fun team events and outings (think taco parties, happy hours, Cubs games, kickball, and boat outings).
- Annual holiday and team member appreciation party (we appreciate our team every day, but we go all out for the holidays!).
Bonus Perks: Random donut days, birthday and anniversary sweet treats for all, and catered lunches once a month (leave that brown paper bag at home)!